Even with the best intentions, due to his or her brain chemistry (neurotransmitter make-up), some children will not be able to change their behavior. It simply may be beyond their capacity. But with a BALANCED brain and BALANCED neurotransmitters we see remarkable results with:
- Attachment: Children begin attaching more with their parents.
- Stress: Their ability to handle situations that previously caused distress improves.
- Focus: Attention improves and children excel academically.
- Behavior: Mood issues, meltdowns, and other emotional dysregulation and behavior problems subside.
- Sleep: Sleep improves and difficulties with falling and staying asleep decrease.
How to balance:
The first step in balancing your child’s brain is testing.