Targets the Entire GI Tract
For a Healthy and Balanced Intestinal Ecology
Lyme disease is on the rise, more than 300,000 new cases are reported each year. In chronic Lyme disease and other neurological conditions treatment is often more challenging, as pathogens can hide in the central nervous system, fatty tissues, or intra-cellularly, and are often part of a biofilm matrix. In Lyme, not only are Borrelia burgdorferi spirochetes present, other co-infections such as Babesia are also common.
We are very excited to be able to offer Liposomal delivery of our broad-spectrum Biocidin® combination as specialized nutritional support. Physicians’ reports of reduction in pain and other symptoms in as little as 4-6 weeks of use have been very encouraging.
- Assists in delivery of broad-spectrum botanicals to the central nervous system, a key benefit as nutritional support in Lyme disease or other microbial challenges.*
- Promotes intracellular absorption of ingredients.*
- Enhances lymphatic circulation of therapeutic compounds.*
- Unilamellar Vesicles encapsulating Biocidin have optimal particle size of 100 nanometers.
- Immediate bioavailability from the oral cavity.
- Assists in removal of biofilms.*
Proprietary Herbal Blend: Bilberry extract (25% anthocyanosides), Noni, Milk Thistle, Echinacea (purpurea & angustifolia), Goldenseal, Shiitake, White Willow (bark), Garlic, Grapeseed extract (min 90% polyphenols), Black Walnut (hull and leaf), Raspberry, Fumitory, Gentian, Tea Tree oil, Galbanum oil, Lavender oil (plant and flower), Oregano oil (plant and flower).
Phospholipids (from purified Sunflower Seed lecithin)
Other Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Ethanol, Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl, polyethylene glycol 1000 succinate)