Go Berkey® Kit with Black Berkey Primer™
The lightweight, compact and easily transportable Go Berkey® Kit is designed for use while camping, backpacking, school, traveling, and during unexpected emergencies.
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 1 quart (.95 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 10" in height
- Maximum Fliters: One Black Berkey® Purification Element (upper chamber)
- Kit includes: upper and lower stainless steel chambers, 1 Black Berkey® Purification Element, 1 wingnut, 1 washer, 1 priming button, 1 stainless steel lid, 1 Generic Sport Berkey® Bottle (22 oz.), vinyl carrying case and Black Berkey Primer™
- Height when in use: 14"
- Diameter: 4"
- Weight: 2.4 lbs empty
- Serves: 1 or 2 people
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate: Configured with 1 Black Berkey® Purification Element, the Go Berkey® Kit can produce up to one gallon (3.8 liters) of purified drinking water per hour
- Not compatible with Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements
Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Black Berkey Primer™and the Sport Berkey® bottles are made and assembled in the USA.