Sibiotica® incorporates key strains of probiotics that are intended to support the intestinal microbial environment, as well as the intestinal mucosal barrier.* This innovative product may also help support the immune system via certain immune pathways.* Ingredients include Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus casei, and Bifidobacterium breve.
- 15 billion† CFU friendly bacteria* per capsule
- Uses pH-sensitive capsules that can pass through the stomach for targeted delivery*
- Blister packed to maintain freshness, to eliminate exposure to moisture, and to further maintain potency*
- Intended to support the intestinal microbial environment*
- May help sustain the intestinal mucosal barrier*
- Includes ingredients that may also support the immune system*
Mucosal Health & Food Tolerance Program
Small Intestinal Microbial Environment Guide
Acid Resistant Capsule
Tested for Gluten
Tested for Dairy
- Product Info
- Support Products
Take 1-3 capsules twice a day, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Storage instructions: REFRIGERATE UPON RECEIPT FOR LONGER SHELF LIFE.
Consult your healthcare professional before use if pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or for any use by minors. Do not use if tamper-evident pouch has been punctured or destroyed. Color of product naturally varies from white to tan.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For nutritional use only.
Serving size 1 vegetarian capsule
Servings per container 60
Amount Per Capsule
Proprietary Probiotic Blend:
15 Billion CFU†
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
†At time of manufacturing.
Other ingredients: Cellulose, acid-resistant vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, gellan gum).