- Psoriaid Scalp Oil
Psoriaid Scalp Oil
Merry Clinic Natural scalp oil is specially designed for natural relief from symptoms of scaling, flaking, itching and redness associated with psoriasis of the scalp. The natural botanical essential oils develop quick penetration into the deeper layers of the skin to help reduce the inflammation and regenerate the normal epidermal cells.
Since the origin of the psoriasis is coming from inside your body – your immune system - we strongly recommend to also use the psoriasis herbal formula. These will treat the root cause of your skin problem, while the skin cream will treat the branch, or symptoms, associated with these skin disorders.
Apply oil to affected area 2 to 3 times daily.
- Grape Seed Oil: Provide hypo-allergic nourishment to the skin.
- Evening primrose, Borage seed and Rosehip Oil: Contain high level of vitamins and minerals including gammalinolenic acid (GLA). These help to slow down the production of abnormal skin cells and to provide healthy skin tissues.
- Castor Oil: Contain the lipid soluble to stimulate the cellular regeneration, and promote healing of the wounds, burns, swellings and other inflammation.
- Tea Tree: These act as an anti-inflammatory agent and good immuno-stimulant. They help control the inflammation.
- Lavender: It is used to help the healing of red and flaking skin. It can also promote new cells and have a balancing action on sebum.
- Cajuput and Myrrh: These might stimulate and regenerate the deeper layers of the skin. They can help blood circulation along with strengthening the cell immunity against inflammation.
- White Birch Oil: It is analgesic, antiseptic, astringent, depurative, disinfectant, diuretic, and tonic.