- Best magnesium supplements for sleep
- Promotes a balanced stress response, feel relaxed and at peace
- Sleep faster and deeper
- A key nutrient for healthy immune responses
- Provides an essential electrolyte to maintain healthy rhythm
- Provides a key building block to strong bones
7 Major Forms of Magnesium:
- Magnesium Chelate: This form of magnesium is especially important for muscle building, recovery, and health.
- Magnesium Citrate: Helps with the effects of obesity. This form may help with arterial stiffness in healthy overweight individuals.
- Magnesium Bisglycinate: Often used to address symptoms of excess stomach acid, such as stomach upset, heartburn, and acid indigestion.
- Magnesium Malate: Some believe this to be the most bioavailable form of magnesium. Magnesium Malate may help with headaches, chronic pain, and mood.
- Magnesium Sucrosomial (as magnesium oxide): This form of magnesium helps you to produce energy. It also supports the immune system and is critical for bone health and skeletal development.
- Magnesium Taurate: This is the form of magnesium best for your heart and may have potential as a vascular-protective nutrient.
- Magnesium Orotate: While also helpful for the heart, magnesium orotate is believed to be the best form for metabolic improvements. This makes it a favorite for athletes seeking enhanced recovery, energy and performance.