15 “And he went and joined himself to one
of the citizens of that country, and he sent
him to his fields to feed pigs.
16 “And he was longing to fill his stomach
with the pods which the pigs were eating,
and no one gave to him.
17 “But having come to himself, he said,
‘How many of my father’s hired servants
have bread enough and to spare, and I am
perishing with hunger!
18 ‘Having risen, I shall go to my father
and say to him, “Father, I have sinned
against the heaven, and before you,
…In these LAST DAYS the Prodigal Son is starting to “come to his senses” and “having Risen” wants to “Return” to his FATHER’s HOUSE!
Brother Todd Bennett gives some great
insights for those “Leaving Babylon”. . .
Enjoy and Shabbat Shalom!!
1 John 5:11-12
11 And this is the witness: that Elohim has given us everlasting life, and this life is in His Son.
12 He who possesses the Son possesses life, he who does not possess the Son of Elohim does not possess life.
8 “Or what woman, having ten silver coins, if she loses one coin, does not light a lamp and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she finds it?
9 “And having found it, she calls friends and neighbours together, saying, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found the coin which I lost!’
10 “I say to you, in the same waythere is joy in the presence of the messengers of Elohim over one sinner repenting.”
The Woman = Yisrael
The Woman had 10 coins, but lost one coin…
Ten Silver Coins = The Ten Commandments (Words)
“The Words of יהוה are clean Words, Silver tried in a furnace of earth,
Refined seven times.” ~Psalm 12:6
“And He made known to you His covenant which He commanded you to do, the Ten Words, and He wrote them on two tablets of stone. ~Deuteronomy 4:13
The Ten Words:
1. ‘I am יהוה your Elohim who brought you out of the land of Mitsrayim, out of the house of bondage. ‘You have no other mighty ones against My face. ~Deuteronomy 5:6, 7
2. ‘You do not make for yourself a carved image, any likeness of which is in the heavens above, or which is in the earth beneath, or which is in the waters under the earth, you do not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, יהוה your Elohim, am a jealous El, visiting the crookedness of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing kindness to thousands, to those who love Me and guard My commands. ~Deuteronomy 5:8-10
3. ‘You do not bring the Name of יהוה your Elohim to naught, for יהוה does not leave him unpunished who brings His Name to naught.
4. ‘Guard the Sabbath day, to set it apart, as your Elohim commanded you. ‘Six days you labour, and shall do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of יהוה your Elohim. You do not do any work – you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your ox, nor your donkey, nor any of your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates, so that your male servant and your female servant rest as you do. ‘And you shall remember that you were a slave in the land of Mitsrayim, and that יהוה your Elohim brought you out from there by a strong hand and by an outstretched arm. Therefore יהוה your Elohim commanded you to observe the Sabbath day.
5. ‘Respect your father and your mother, as יהוה your Elohim has commanded you, so that your days are prolonged, and so that it is well with you on the soil which יהוה your Elohim is giving you.
6. ‘You do not murder. ~Deuteronomy 5:17
7. ‘You do not commit adultery. ~Deuteronomy 5:18
8. ‘You do not steal. ~Deuteronomy 5:19
9. ‘You do not bear false witness against your neighbour.
10 ‘You do not covet your neighbour’s wife, nor do you desire your neighbour’s house, his field, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, his ox, nor his donkey, or whatever belongs to your neighbour.’ ~Deuteronomy 5:21
…Yisrael through disobedience and disbelief LOST the Sabbath!
“יהוה has been like an enemy. He has swallowed up Yisrael, He has swallowed up all her palaces, He has destroyed her strongholds.
And He increases mourning and lamentations in the daughter of Yahudah. He has demolished His booth like a garden, He has destroyed His place of meeting. יהוה has made the appointed times and Sabbaths To be forgotten in Tsiyon, And despises sovereign and priest In His raging displeasure. ~Lamentations 2:5,6
But in these LAST DAYS…many of scattered Yisrael are awaking up and starting to RETURN to יהוה!
Check out this prophecy from Deuteronomy 4:27-31:
27“And יהוה shall scatter you among the peoples, and you shall be left few in number among the gentiles where יהוה drives you.
28 “And there you shall serve mighty ones, the work of men’s hands, wood and stone, which neither see nor hear nor eat nor smell.
29 “But from there you shall seek יהוה your Elohim, and shall find, when you search for Him with all your heart and with all your being.
30“In your distress, when all these words shall come upon you in the latter days, then you shall return to יהוה your Elohim and shall obey His voice.
31“For יהוה your Elohim is a compassionate El, He does not forsake you, nor destroy you, nor forget the covenant of your fathers which He swore to them.
YOU SHALL SEEK…YOU SHALL FIND WHEN YOU SEARCH FOR HIM WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND WITH ALL YOUR BEING!!!
Let’s look at verse 30 again:
30“In your distress, when all these words shall come upon you in the latter days, then you shall RETURN to יהוה your Elohim and shall obey His voice.
In the Hebrew:
בצר לך ומצאוך כל הדברים האלה באחרית הימים ושבת עד־יהוה אלהיך ושמעת בקלו׃
The word RETURN in the Hebrew is normally Shub שוב Strong’s #H7725, spelled: shin-waw-bet.
However in verse 30 the word is spelled: waw-shin-bet-taw
Shin-bet-taw שבת, any guesses what that spells?
That’s right SHABBAT!
“In your distress, when all these words shall come upon you in the latter days, then you shall RETURN (SHABBAT) to יהוה your Elohim and shall obey His voice.”
In THESE LAST DAYS, many are seeking and finding…The Truth:
יהושע Messiah and His Words! Let’s rejoice with those who have found His-Sabbath-Rest !
“And having found it, she calls friends and neighbours together, saying, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found the coin which I lost!’
“I say to you, in the same way there is joy in the presence of the messengers of Elohim over one sinner repenting.”
It’s Time for many more to RETURN (REPENT) back to יהוה and His Ways – and Find Rest for their beings!
“In your distress, when all these words shall come upon you in the latter days, then you shall RETURN (SHABBAT) to יהוה your Elohim and shall obey His voice.” ~Deuteronomy 4:30
Obedience = Blessings, Health, and Life
“And He said, “If you diligently obey the voice of יהוה your Elohim and do what is right in His eyes, and shall listen to His commands and shall guard all His laws, I shall bring on you none of the diseases I brought on the Mitsrites, for I am יהוה who heals you.” ~Exodus 15:26
Disobedience (Sin) = Curses, Dis-eases, and Death
“And it shall be, if you do not obey the voice of יהוה your Elohim, to guard to do all His commands and His laws which I command you today, that all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you: . . .
“יהוה smites you with wasting disease, and with inflammation, and with burning, and with extreme heat, and with the sword, and with blight, and with mildew. And they shall pursue you until you perish. . .
“יהוה shall smite you with the boils of Mitsrayim, with tumours, with the scab, and with the itch, from which you are unable to be healed.” ~Deuteronomy 28:15, 22, 27
‘See now that I, I am He,
And there is no Elohim besides Me.
I put to death and I make alive.
I have wounded, and I heal.
And from My hand no one delivers!
Did you know we “get paid” when we sin?
“For the wages of sin is death…” ~Romans 6:23a
“Have I any pleasure in the death of the wrong?” declares the Master יהוה. “Is it not that he should turn from his ways, and live?”
“יהוה is not slow in regard to the promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward us, not wishing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.” ~2 Peter 3:9
TRUE REPENTANCE IS TURNING BACK TO יהוה AND GRABBING AHOLD OF HIS TORAH!
TRUE HEALING STARTS WITH TRUE REPENTANCE!
“AND SEE, a woman who had a flow blood for twelve years came from behind and touched the tzitzit of His garment. “For she said to herself, “If I only touch His garment, I shall be healed.” But יהושע turned, and when He saw her He said, “Take courage, daughter, your belief has healed you.”And the woman was healed from that hour.”
YAHUSHA WAS TRIED BY THE DEVILAnd YAHUSHA answering, said to him, “It has been said, ‘You shall not tryיהוה (YAHUAH) your Elohim.” ~Luke 4:12
“Do not try יהוה (YAHUAH) your Elohim as you tried Him in Massah.”
Deuteronomy 6:16 in the Hebrew:
לא תנסו את־יהוה אלהיכם כאשר נסיתם במסה׃
The identity of the את has been declared from the beginning and will be fully revealed at the end…